4.0 Information Collected
1. The Cosine Additive websites are permitted to ask site visitors to submit personally identifiable information, such as their email address, name, company, telephone number or street address.
2. Cosine Additive may use such personal information for marketing research, statistics, administrative purposes or other uses related to Cosine Additive services. If a user submits personally identifiable information, a sales representative may follow-up with a request for additional information, such as data related to the completion of a sale of Cosine Additives products or services.
3. The Cosine Additive websites are permitted to collect information automatically from the user's devices. ("User Information"). User Information includes an IP address, which device type, operating system, and browser users are using, what kind of device they are using, and what path users have taken among specific pages on the cosine additive domain. It is used to assess how the cosine additive websites and advertisements are being used and how effective they are.
5.0 Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
1. The Cosine Additive normally does not voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information to persons outside of the company.
2. Cosine Additive may disclose personally identifiable information collected from Cosine additive to third parties only as provided in this section. Such information may be shared with third parties when required by law, or in response to legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders. In addition, personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third parties only if the user consents to the disclosure. In no event, however, may a user's personally identifiable information be sold to third parties.
3. Credit card information is collected in accordance with the global Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
1. The Cosine Additive is permitted to store some information on the computer of a user visiting a Cosine Additive website in the form of a file called a 'cookie'. It helps the Cosine Additive to recognize the user's visit, should the user have visited earlier, but is not linked to the user's identity. Users can set their browser not to accept cookies and can delete them after visiting a Cosine Additive website.
7.0 Tracking Behavior
1. Cosine additive is permitted to use Google Analytics and other technologies to track how users navigate our sites. This data may not include personally identifiable information, although it may track a user's computer IP address. This information may be shared with Google or the providers of other tracking technologies but will not be used in Google's products or such other providers' products.
8.0 Server Logs
1. The Cosine additive servers are permitted to routinely log information about site visits, including the date, time and length of a user's visit, which Cosine Additive sites the user visited and what files the user has downloaded. This information is used to ensure the smooth running of the Cosine Additive's sites and to alert the Cosine Additive of potential problems, such as performance issues and network attacks.
9.0 External Links
1. The Cosine Additive does not vouch for the privacy policies of sites that might be linked to on cosineadditive.com domain.
10.0 Security Practice
1. Cosine additive will use its best efforts to ensure appropriate security measures are in place and enforced to protect users personally identifiable information.
11.0 User Consent
12.0 Changes to this Policy
13.0 Contact Information
15.0 Effective Date
1. This Policy is effective upon issuance.